Eugen Avram is Lecturer. PhD, Department of Psychology / P.S.E. University of Bucharest.
He has three masters in psychology.
His work included teaching constantly disciplines: psychology, management, leadership and management, organizational change and development.
He is responsible with the activity of the Department of the Romanian Society of Neurosurgery and performs research and development organizational health, at Emergency Hospital Bagdasar-Arseni.
He has published over 30 research studies in professional journals.
Is coordinator of several books:
- Current Trends in organizational psychology, Polirom, (2008, co-publisher: Cary L. Cooper),
- Psychology in modern organizations (2008),
- Psychology in a positive world (2008),
- Organizational Psychology-management - applied perspectives (2007),
- Psychology/ management in the European context (2007, co-publisher: RZ Cretu) (all Editura Universitara, Bucharest).
He is the author of the first books with applications in health psychology / neurosurgery services: Development of health management organizations - service excellence of Neurosurgery, University Publishing House, Bucharest (with AV Ciurea and V. Gh. Ciubotaru).