Publisher year: 2012
Author: Dragos Marian Radulescu, Oana Duta
Oana Duta is lecturer in the Faculty of Tourism Management and Commercial , Dimitrie Cantemir University, Bucharest, for courses Commercial and General Theory of Law.
- EU Accession Treaty - the requirements of European integration, Editura Universitară, 2010
- Accounting in trade. University course in collaboration with Prof. Mihaela Dumitrana and Lect.univ.drd. Luminita Jalba, Universe Publishing House, Bucharest 2005;
- Accounting companies in trade and tourism, university course in collaboration with Prof. Mihaela Dumitrana and Lect.univ.drd. Luminita Jalba; Cantemir Christian University Press, Bucharest 2004;
- The lease, modern technical contracting (International Scientific Session 330 years after his birth Cantemir, leading figure of European culture, Bucharest 2003)
- State the main subject of public international law, in collaboration with Cons.jur. Daniel Duta (Annals Cantemir Christian University 2005 2006)
- Implementation of the equivalent of civil obligations in collaboration with Cons.jur. Daniel Duta (Annals Cantemir Christian University 2004-2005)
- Court of Justice in collaboration with Cons.jur. Daniel Duta (Annals Cantemir Christian University 2004-2005)
- Legal nature of unilateral promise of sale in conjunction with Cons.jur. Daniel Duta (International Scientific Session Remembrance Stefan cel Mare 500 years Cantemir organized Christian University);
- Accounting between legal theory and economic theory. Substance over form on the economic and juridical in collaboration with Lect.univ.drd. Luminita Jalba (scientific session organized by Christian University in Constanta Cantemir 2004)
Customer Support Monday - Friday, between 8.00 - 16.000745 200 718 0745 200 357 firstname.lastname@example.org
write a review
The review was sent successfully.