Publisher year: 2010
Based on an extensive bibliography and the latest volume has many tables (154) Graphics (142) and case studies (24), which are designed to facilitate understanding of concepts, theories and current approaches and to corroborate them with useful applications in the world, in Europe and Romania.
This paper is included also in the context of all training efforts of public managers, the management's new strategic pacticile future public space in Europe and Romania. In this sense, we were concerned about communication with all stakeholders in the management of various forms of cooperation established at national and Community particularly in respect of transfers In each new domain knowledge and best practices in strategic networks of local public policies to I added specific examples from various countries and Romania, who have studied and practiced strategic management collaborative governmental and non-governmental and public policy networks.
PhD in sociology, associate professor at the University Christian "Cantemir" license courses at the Faculty of Political Science at the Faculty of Law and Administration and the Faculty of History. Director of the Master "Governance, European integration and public policy." Holder of the course: "Strategic Management in Public Administration", "Political Management", "Marketing public", "Political Marketing", "European parties and party families ',' parties and party families in South-Eastern Europe after 1945 ".
The main papers published in volume as a single author:
- Cultural management in a market economy. Practical Guide, Bucharest, Ed Protector I, 1998
- Quality of work life. Facts and psycho-sociological and educational perspectives, Bucharest, Ed Protector I, 2000
- Professional counseling for youth and adults, Bucharest: Organic, 2001
- School and education management organizations Psychosociology, Bucharest, Didactic and Pedagogic Publishing (EDP), 2002
- Organizational and managerial behavior. Psycho-sociological and Political Foundations, Volume I and II, Bucharest, Economic Publishing House, 2003
- Science education: educational policy, theory and practice, Bucharest, Ed Victor, 2004
- Management of non-governmental organizations, Bucharest, EDP, 2004
- Political Management. Science and art of leadership in politics, Bucharest: Sylvi, 2005
- Marketing consulting political and government, Bucharest University Publishing House, 2006
- Management of non-governmental organizations (Second edition, abridged), Bucharest, Ed Pro Universitaria, 2007
- Political Management. Science and art of leadership in politics (second edition, revised and added), Bucharest, Ed Pro Universitaria, 2007
- Parties and European political families, Bucharest University Publishing House, 2008
- Marketing public, Bucharest University Publishing House, 2008
- Strategic Management. Theory and practice of associative forms of public, private and NGOs in agriculture, Bucharest, Ed Pro Universitaria, 2009
- Political parties and families in South-East, Bucharest, Ed Pro Universitaria, 2010.
Customer Support Monday - Friday, between 8.00 - 16.000745 200 718 0745 200 357 email@example.com
write a review
The review was sent successfully.