Using the power of the occult Order of Knights Templar, which influence the decisions of many characters involved - governments that are part of the world - exploiting weaknesses and egos of ministers of the Church encroaches upon evil forces holy relic. They need it to do things the ultimate blasphemy: the droplets of blood found in the cup, will give a reply demonic life, a clone of the Saviour. Without knowing, Cotten Stone is "chosen" is destined to prevent monstrous conspiracy. Together with John Tyler, a learned minister of the Church, which in turn, is actually involved in this confrontation, Cotten finds himself drawn into the whirl of events which succeed each other rapidly, whose meaning escapes them and that, for various reasons, frightens one.
• "Since the excavations in the Iraqi desert and up in the inner sanctuary of the Knights Templar, this story, told on several levels, is a captivating mix of modern science, ancient rituals and storytelling that you do not leave the book in hand" .
• "If you liked Run and buy yourself this book!"
Nancy J. Cohen, author of the novel "Died Blond"
• "The battle between religion and science are totally unexpected and dramatic end when the chalice conspirators Lord give blood diabolic forces"
M. Diane Vogt, author of the novel "Six Bills"
and other novels from the "Villa Carson"
• Awards "Book of the Year 2005" awarded by "Foreword", category: "The best mystery books."
• "Captivating!" Magazine "Mystery Scene" • "I entrances!", Book Sense
• "This book, which, like its back one page, will be the star of all public libraries in the country"
• "A thriller - - meets Jurassic Park.