Education and Training:
- Bachelor Physical Education and Sport (UNEFS / 1992),
- PhD (UNEFS / 2002)- Coach class-I-a (FRR-ANST / 1999),
- Coach (FRR-ANST / 2010),
- IRB educator certificates - license (IRB / 2008),
- IRB coaching - license (IRB / 2009)
- Lecturer at UNEFS, reflected in teaching: courses at bachelor and master form, preparation for exams and completed a teaching degree. Direction of the graduation project (license works, dissertations) guidance methodical scientific papers to obtain gr. I teachers in school education. Member of the teachers, the teachers secretary, coordinator CUEFS credit, head of discipline, mentor of the year, etc..
- Physical education teacher - Rugby National College Aurel Vlaicu, reflected by teaching: physical education lessons, rugby, sports training theory. Rating: Vice examiner and annual exams, entrance exams, baccalaureate. Department coordinator, curriculum area manager, member of the Board of Directors. Junior Performance: National Champion 1999 National Champion 1997, Silver Medal 2004, Silver Medal 2000, bronze medal 2001, bronze medal 2005, players promoted to national teams, European champions.
- Assistant coach and physical Romanian Rugby Federation as follows: senior national rugby coach batch 7/2002, 2004-2006, prepared by senior national teams physically 2004-2008, 2005-2010 junior national teams Advisor, Federal Bureau Member 2000-2009, Lecturer Rugby Academy. Performance: senior European Champion 2006, World Cup Qualifying seniors 2007, participation - instead of 14, Place European Championship Final Tournament VIII R7 - Russia 2006, Xth place at European Championship tournament R7 - Spain 2005 Junior Rugby World Trophy Champion, 2009 European Champion U20 - Germany 2007 European Championship U20 - Poland 2006 European Championship U19 - Poland 2008, IIIrd place European Championship U19 - Belgium 2010, Vth place at European Championship U18 - Italy 2008, Vth place at European Championship U18 - France 2007.
- Physical junior rugby seniors CSA Steaua with the following performance: National Champion 2005, 2006, vice 2009, 2010, Romanian Cup 2005, 2006, 2009.
- Assistant coach and physical Pantelimon CSO - National Champion Senior Division Rugby 7.
Research: is reflected by the 10 published books and courses, 7 and over 40 research articles and papers in physical education and sport.