"This paper contains elements of banking vocabulary in English. The presentation is done in the exercises designed to make the reader aware of the meanings in specific contexts. Exercises are used to fill gaps with certain keywords, for finding equivalent and exercises focused on lexicology - such as affixes, of compound words, collocations and metaphors. [...]
Work material can be used by teachers who teach vocabulary bank or as a basic material and single or in combination with complementary materials aim to develop other language skills.
It is also used to test the students' level of familiarity with specialized vocabulary, the book covers most of the CEFR levels of competence, from A2 to C2 in the banking vocabulary.
Obviously, the work is particularly useful for those students who are already familiar with some notions of financial and banking sector and those working in this field. "
- Anticariat online
SC Atlas Group Distribution SRL– Bucuresti
SC Astro Impex SRL- Bucuresti
SC Nicol Cart SRL – Bucuresti
SC Larry Cart SRL – Bucuresti
SC Rolcris Impex SRL – Bucuresti
SC Stand Agentie Difuzare Carte – Bucuresti
SC Vox 2000 Com SRL – Bucuresti
SC Maricom 94 SRL – Bucuresti
SC Mario Fair Play Impex SRL – Bucuresti
Alexander Hollinger Alexander Hollinger is professor of business English and business communication at the Department of Germanic languages of the ASE Bucharest.
Doctor is licensed and in philology from the University of Bucharest.
He attended training courses at the University of Lancaster - United Kingdom and the University of Manchester.
He has published numerous articles and studies.
Titles of some of the volumes to which the author or co-author:
· Business correspondence in Romanian and English (theory)
· Test your Business English vocabulary (theory)
· Written Communication in Business English (University Publishing House)
· Contribution to the genre analysis of business letters (Cavallioti)
· The vocabulary of Business and Financial English (Milena Press)
· Essentials of Accounting (Milena Press)
· The language of accounting (Milena Press)
· Essentials of Financial English (Cavallioti)
· The language of Financial, banking and insurance english (Cavallioti)