This paper presents a vocabulary of different thematic areas of the economy - trade, international trade, finance, accounting, business correspondence and contractual management, transportation and insurance. Within each theme are key words, which are then presented in a context where they can be found, along with other lexical items, then recapitulates, often solving crossword form that refers to words practiced especially in the two previous years. Frequently present and exercises on collocations - combinations of words with high combinatorial valence.
The work comes to help the user by its structure, words are deductible required by the method of finding the correspondent - Matching Exercise - then given the context, where the elements of coherence of the text suggests appropriate solution, and finally by reviewing vocabulary essential topic, the usually by solving crossword.
In order to ensure the possibility of self-control, is still the key date of exercise.
In the final part was included Romanian English vocabulary including specialized terms used in the paper.
- Anticariat online
SC Atlas Group Distribution SRL– Bucuresti
SC Astro Impex SRL- Bucuresti
SC Nicol Cart SRL – Bucuresti
SC Larry Cart SRL – Bucuresti
SC Rolcris Impex SRL – Bucuresti
SC Stand Agentie Difuzare Carte – Bucuresti
SC Vox 2000 Com SRL – Bucuresti
SC Maricom 94 SRL – Bucuresti
SC Mario Fair Play Impex SRL – Bucuresti
Alexander Hollinger Alexander Hollinger is professor of business English and business communication at the Department of Germanic languages of the ASE Bucharest.
Doctor is licensed and in philology from the University of Bucharest.
He attended training courses at the University of Lancaster - United Kingdom and the University of Manchester.
He has published numerous articles and studies.
Titles of some of the volumes to which the author or co-author:
· Business correspondence in Romanian and English (theory)
· Test your Business English vocabulary (theory)
· Written Communication in Business English (University Publishing House)
· Contribution to the genre analysis of business letters (Cavallioti)
· The vocabulary of Business and Financial English (Milena Press)
· Essentials of Accounting (Milena Press)
· The language of accounting (Milena Press)
· Essentials of Financial English (Cavallioti)
· The language of Financial, banking and insurance english (Cavallioti)