• Graduate of the Faculty of Geology and Geography, University of Bucharest in 1980, specializing in geography - French.
• Associate Lecturer from 1994 to Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, and Ph.D. in Geography, with distinction Cum Laude 2000, University of Bucharest. Holder since 2008 lecturer at the Department of Economics and Business Administration Faculty of Economics, University Petroleum-Gas of Ploiesti.
• Taught courses: Geography resources, global economic geography, economic geography of Romania, population and settlements geography, geography of tourism, ecotourism and rural tourism, world economy, geography and geography teaching methodology.
• Member of the National Curriculum Committee (2001-2006), Ministry of Education and Research Committee to validate the scientific content and methodological teaching geography discipline of educational products (2003-2006), the Working Group of the National Assessment and Examination Service (2006 -2008).
• Member of the Society of Geography of Romania (since 1980), Prahova branch president of the Society of Geography of Romania (2001-2009) and Vice President from 2009 to present, member of the Council of Geography Society of Romania, member of the Association of Professional Geography of Romania (since 2010), member database MRI (Mountain Research Initiative) in 2010, member of the Association of Managers without Borders in 2007.
• He has published over 17 articles, 24 books, courses, methodological guidelines and 7 maps alone or in collaboration: World Geography (1995), Earth - Geographic Curiosities (2006), World Geography: nature, man, Economics (2010), Map physical Prahova County (2006), tourist map of Prahova County (2011) Physical map of Romania (2007), Administrative Map of Romania (2006) Physical map of Europe (2007), physical and administrative map of France (2005) , physical and political map of South and Central America (2006).
• Editor of the journal "Annals of Prahova School - Geography Series" and "Bulletin of the Society of Geography of Romania - Prahova branch."
• Awards: Diploma of Honor, given to celebrate 125 years of Geography Society of Romania (2000), Diploma of Honor, given to celebrate the centenary of geographical higher education at the University Al. I. Cuza of Iasi (2004).